Mill Hill Clump, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mill Hill Clump is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Headon cum Upton
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°17'29"N 0°52'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 475385, 377769
- OS Grid: SK753777
- Mapcode Local: GBR QZCC.BT
- Mapcode Global: WHFGH.LJNJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mill Hill Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.