Mill Dam Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mill Dam Plantation is a forest or wood in Morley, Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Morley
- Parish/Community: Smalley
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°59'8"N 1°24'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 440047, 343314
- OS Grid: SK400433
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6D5.ZJZ
- Mapcode Global: WHDGN.D66X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mill Dam Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.