Mill Bank Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mill Bank Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Gilling with Hartforth and Sedbury
- District/Borough: Richmondshire
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°27'18"N 1°45'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 415745, 506674
- OS Grid: NZ157066
- Mapcode Local: GBR JJ5X.1Q
- Mapcode Global: WHC65.Y8QX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mill Bank Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.