Mile Haven, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mile Haven is a wetland in Primrose Valley, North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Primrose Valley
- Parish/Community: Filey
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°11'41"N 0°16'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 512128, 479043
- OS Grid: TA121790
- Mapcode Local: GBR VMGY.K0
- Mapcode Global: WHHDL.MTHH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mile Haven within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.