Midger Wood, Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Midger Wood is a forest or wood in Gloucestershire
- Parish/Community: Hillesley and Tresham
- District/Borough: Stroud
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°36'10"N 2°17'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 379754, 189386
- OS Grid: ST797893
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0MW.GWR
- Mapcode Global: VH95H.6Z70
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Midger Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.