Middle Staith, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Middle Staith is a wetland in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Kilpin
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°42'38"N 0°50'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 476572, 424436
- OS Grid: SE765244
- Mapcode Local: GBR QTKJ.MK
- Mapcode Global: WHFDD.1ZMP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Middle Staith within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.