Middle Shield Rigg, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Middle Shield Rigg is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Kingwater
- District/Borough: Carlisle
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°1'52"N 2°35'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 362704, 570896
- OS Grid: NY627708
- Mapcode Local: GBR BBD8.48
- Mapcode Global: WH90M.8S8W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Middle Shield Rigg within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.