Middle Knotty Hill Wood, County Durham
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Middle Knotty Hill Wood is a forest or wood in County Durham
- Parish/Community: South Bedburn
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°41'1"N 1°50'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 410072, 532099
- OS Grid: NZ100320
- Mapcode Local: GBR HGK8.9S
- Mapcode Global: WHC4Z.MJHP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Middle Knotty Hill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.