Middle Grounds, North Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Middle Grounds is a wetland in Clevedon, North Somerset
- Built-Up Area: Clevedon
- Parish/Community: Clevedon
- Unitary Authority: North Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°29'4"N 2°56'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 335075, 176607
- OS Grid: ST350766
- Mapcode Local: GBR J8.KN2V
- Mapcode Global: VH7BT.1YZ6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Middle Grounds within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.