Middle Gill Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Middle Gill Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Newton-le-Willows
- District/Borough: Richmondshire
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°18'8"N 1°41'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 419989, 489674
- OS Grid: SE199896
- Mapcode Local: GBR JLLP.ZH
- Mapcode Global: WHC6Z.Y4B3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Middle Gill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.