We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Micklam Point is a wetland in Parton, Cumbria
- Built-Up Area: Parton
- Parish/Community: Parton
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°34'55"N 3°35'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 297748, 521918
- OS Grid: NX977219
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3HDG.Y7
- Mapcode Global: WH5Z1.X3P3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Micklam Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.