We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Men-aver Point is a coastal landform in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Anthony-in-Meneage
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°5'10"N 5°5'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 179312, 25235
- OS Grid: SW793252
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZC.MR2V
- Mapcode Global: FRA 087S.G7S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Men-aver Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.