Melbourne Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Melbourne Plantation is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Melbourne
- District/Borough: South Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°48'10"N 1°25'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 438340, 322979
- OS Grid: SK383229
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6GG.BKX
- Mapcode Global: WHDHD.YTX0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Melbourne Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.