Meashill Plantation, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Meashill Plantation is a forest or wood in Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Harwell Science and Innovation Campus
- Parish/Community: East Hendred
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°34'22"N 1°19'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 446798, 186201
- OS Grid: SU467862
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7ZV.7K8
- Mapcode Global: VHCYK.YQSN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Meashill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.