Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Meal Fell is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Bassenthwaite
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°41'37"N 3°6'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 328295, 533766
- OS Grid: NY282337
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6GP5.M5
- Mapcode Global: WH6ZV.49D0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Meal Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.