We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Meadwood is a forest or wood in Gurney Slade, Somerset
- Built-Up Area: Gurney Slade
- Parish/Community: Ashwick
- District/Borough: Mendip
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°14'27"N 2°32'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 362130, 149227
- OS Grid: ST621492
- Mapcode Local: GBR MS.25BB
- Mapcode Global: VH89T.V2JH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Meadwood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.