We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Matthew's Point is a coastal headland in Devon
- Parish/Community: Strete
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°18'57"N 3°36'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 285186, 47473
- OS Grid: SX851474
- Mapcode Local: GBR QR.MM4F
- Mapcode Global: FRA 3896.CWB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Matthew's Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.