Mary Cole's Grove, Suffolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mary Cole's Grove is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Kedington
- District/Borough: St. Edmundsbury
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°5'2"N 0°28'32"E
- Eastings/Northings: 569726, 245750
- OS Grid: TL697457
- Mapcode Local: GBR PF9.72T
- Mapcode Global: VHJHB.6W96
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mary Cole's Grove within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.