Marton Hole, Cheshire West and Chester
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Marton Hole is a water feature in Cheshire West and Chester
- Parish/Community: Whitegate and Marton
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°12'11"N 2°34'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 361500, 367500
- OS Grid: SJ615675
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7Q.2B9Y
- Mapcode Global: WH99J.CRP7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Marton Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.