Martin Croft Brake, Stroud
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Martin Croft Brake is a forest or wood in Coalpit Heath, Stroud
- Built-Up Area: Coalpit Heath
- Parish/Community: Westerleigh
- Unitary Authority: Stroud
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°30'53"N 2°27'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 368075, 179649
- OS Grid: ST680796
- Mapcode Local: GBR JX.HTSL
- Mapcode Global: VH88J.9620
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Martin Croft Brake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.