Marshall's Gorse, Cheshire West and Chester
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Marshall's Gorse is a forest or wood in Northwich, Cheshire West and Chester
- Built-Up Area: Northwich
- Parish/Community: Rudheath
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'35"N 2°28'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 368516, 371908
- OS Grid: SJ685719
- Mapcode Local: GBR CZ5Y.B2
- Mapcode Global: WH99C.ZQFZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Marshall's Gorse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.