Marrowbone Reach, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Marrowbone Reach is an inland water in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Barlow
- District/Borough: Selby
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°45'43"N 1°1'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 464080, 429970
- OS Grid: SE640299
- Mapcode Local: GBR PS7Y.X3
- Mapcode Global: WHFD3.5P1P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Marrowbone Reach within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.