Marlpit Covert, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Marlpit Covert is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Kingstone
- District/Borough: East Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°50'43"N 1°55'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 405516, 327558
- OS Grid: SK055275
- Mapcode Local: GBR 398.MHG
- Mapcode Global: WHBDQ.HQ4Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Marlpit Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.