Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Marleys Wood is a forest or wood in Boosbeck, Hambleton
- Built-Up Area: Boosbeck
- Parish/Community: Lockwood
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°32'39"N 0°59'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 465310, 517031
- OS Grid: NZ653170
- Mapcode Local: GBR PHJW.1S
- Mapcode Global: WHF8F.Q1TL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Marleys Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.