Marleycombe Hill, East Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Marleycombe Hill is a hill or mountain in Bowerchalke, East Dorset
- Built-Up Area: Bowerchalke
- Parish/Community: Bowerchalke
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°0'3"N 1°58'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 402419, 122407
- OS Grid: SU024224
- Mapcode Local: GBR 40N.1KC
- Mapcode Global: FRA 66RG.RJN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Marleycombe Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.