We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Marley Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Netley Marsh
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°54'55"N 1°32'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 432346, 112991
- OS Grid: SU323129
- Mapcode Local: GBR 765.F55
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76NP.9CS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Marley Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.