Marl-leas Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Marl-leas Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°44'20"N 2°12'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 387084, 649533
- OS Grid: NT870495
- Mapcode Local: GBR F202.XK
- Mapcode Global: WH9YN.205Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Marl-leas Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Marl-leas Plantation