Markland Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Markland Plantation is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Elmton with Creswell
- District/Borough: Bolsover
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°16'1"N 1°14'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 450742, 374715
- OS Grid: SK507747
- Mapcode Local: GBR MZSN.5L
- Mapcode Global: WHDFC.X4CS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Markland Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.