Marion's Inclosure, Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Marion's Inclosure is a forest or wood in Berry Hill, Gloucestershire
- Built-Up Area: Berry Hill
- Parish/Community: Coleford
- District/Borough: Forest of Dean
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°48'22"N 2°38'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 356119, 212139
- OS Grid: SO561121
- Mapcode Local: GBR FP.XG8V
- Mapcode Global: VH86W.7VBR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Marion's Inclosure within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.