Marden Covert, East Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Marden Covert is a forest or wood in Chirton, East Dorset
- Built-Up Area: Chirton
- Parish/Community: Chirton
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°17'31"N 1°52'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408584, 154774
- OS Grid: SU085547
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3X2.ZY9
- Mapcode Global: VHB4Q.DSCF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Marden Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.