Maple Copse, Basingstoke and Deane
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Maple Copse is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Basildon
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°29'26"N 1°10'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 457934, 177183
- OS Grid: SU579771
- Mapcode Local: GBR 92B.KRM
- Mapcode Global: VHCZ1.QSFP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Maple Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.