Manver's Grove, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Manver's Grove is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Perlethorpe cum Budby
- District/Borough: Newark and Sherwood
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°13'55"N 1°3'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 463202, 370992
- OS Grid: SK632709
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9FQ.B6G
- Mapcode Global: WHFGS.R0ZY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Manver's Grove within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.