Manscombe Plantation, South Hams
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Manscombe Plantation is a forest or wood in Paignton, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Paignton
- Parish/Community: Torbay, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°27'32"N 3°33'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 289208, 63312
- OS Grid: SX892633
- Mapcode Local: GBR QT.QGFX
- Mapcode Global: FRA 37FV.21Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Manscombe Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.