We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Man's Copse is a forest or wood in North Ascot, South Bucks
- Built-Up Area: North Ascot
- Parish/Community: Sunninghill and Ascot
- Unitary Authority: South Bucks
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°24'45"N 0°39'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 493733, 169045
- OS Grid: SU937690
- Mapcode Local: GBR F99.9LK
- Mapcode Global: VHFTM.MR9D
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Man's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.