Manchester Wood, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Manchester Wood is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Smalley
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°59'35"N 1°22'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 441790, 344153
- OS Grid: SK417441
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7FK.67G
- Mapcode Global: WHDGN.S1L7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Manchester Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.