Mainhill Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mainhill Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°4'7"N 3°18'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 316293, 575706
- OS Grid: NY162757
- Mapcode Local: GBR 599T.PT
- Mapcode Global: WH6XT.2VYM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mainhill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Mainhill Plantation