Main Stell, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Main Stell is a water feature in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Great Ayton
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°30'17"N 1°8'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 455500, 512500
- OS Grid: NZ555125
- Mapcode Local: GBR NJGB.1Y
- Mapcode Global: WHD7F.D18D
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Main Stell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.