Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Main Head is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Endellion
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°35'41"N 4°49'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 200222, 81050
- OS Grid: SX002810
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZV.GN4H
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07SH.GFR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Main Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.