We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Maidensgrove is a hamlet in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Pishill with Stonor
- District/Borough: South Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°35'35"N 0°57'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 472204, 188775
- OS Grid: SU722887
- Mapcode Local: GBR C43.4B7
- Mapcode Global: VHDW7.B6BZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Maidensgrove within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.