Maiden's Hall, Northumberland
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Maiden's Hall is a settlement in Northumberland
- Parish/Community: Tritlington and West Chevington
- Unitary Authority: Northumberland
- Region: North East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°16'48"N 1°37'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 423500, 598500
- OS Grid: NZ235985
- Mapcode Local: GBR K71D.K1
- Mapcode Global: WHC25.XK72
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Maiden's Hall within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.