Madam's Hill, Worcestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Madam's Hill is a hill or mountain in Worcestershire
- Parish/Community: Hanbury
- District/Borough: Wychavon
- County: Worcestershire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°15'8"N 2°4'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 395136, 261585
- OS Grid: SO951615
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2GW.QT4
- Mapcode Global: VH9ZZ.1N35
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Madam's Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.