We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Lobber Point is a coastal landform in Port Gaverne, Cornwall
- Built-Up Area: Port Gaverne
- Parish/Community: St. Endellion
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°35'44"N 4°50'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 199447, 81170
- OS Grid: SW994811
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZT.4K8L
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07RH.J4M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Lobber Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.