Livermead Head, South Hams
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Livermead Head is a coastal landform in Paignton, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Paignton
- Parish/Community: Torbay, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°27'14"N 3°32'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 290471, 62703
- OS Grid: SX904627
- Mapcode Local: GBR QV.XT5L
- Mapcode Global: FRA 37GV.H21
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Livermead Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.