Livera Tongue, Orkney Islands
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Livera Tongue is a coastal landform in Orkney Islands
- Unitary Authority: Orkney Islands
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 59°7'38"N 3°7'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 335956, 1027250
- OS Grid: HY359272
- Mapcode Local: GBR L4NL.WQW
- Mapcode Global: WH695.1V89
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Livera Tongue within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.