Littlehag Wood, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Littlehag Wood is a forest or wood in Fritchley, Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Fritchley
- Parish/Community: Crich
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°4'6"N 1°28'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 435478, 352499
- OS Grid: SK354524
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6C4.LP1
- Mapcode Global: WHDG7.C49C
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Littlehag Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.