Little Wold Plantation, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Wold Plantation is a forest or wood in South Cave, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: South Cave
- Parish/Community: South Cave
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°46'45"N 0°35'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 493170, 432353
- OS Grid: SE931323
- Mapcode Local: GBR SSBR.L0
- Mapcode Global: WHGFF.Y8CM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Wold Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.