Little Green Hows Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Green Hows Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Colton
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°18'31"N 2°58'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 336147, 490784
- OS Grid: SD361907
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7LMM.06
- Mapcode Global: WH82S.4YTR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Green Hows Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.