Little Fell Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Fell Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Bainbridge
- District/Borough: Richmondshire
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°14'35"N 2°9'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 389757, 483072
- OS Grid: SD897830
- Mapcode Local: GBR FMCC.FP
- Mapcode Global: WHB5T.TL7Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Fell Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.