Little Duke's Clump, Northamptonshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Duke's Clump is a forest or wood in Northamptonshire
- Parish/Community: Pitsford
- District/Borough: Daventry
- County: Northamptonshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°17'44"N 0°54'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 474839, 266973
- OS Grid: SP748669
- Mapcode Local: GBR BVP.07X
- Mapcode Global: VHDRS.8KXD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Duke's Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.