We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Little Cockup is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Ireby and Uldale
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°41'35"N 3°8'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 326176, 533716
- OS Grid: NY261337
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6GG5.HF
- Mapcode Global: WH6ZT.M9PJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Little Cockup within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.